Toyota Premio 2003 in Uganda

Review of the car owner Toyota Premio 2003 I must say that I have never been a fan of family sedans ... But the long-awaited addition to the family required a more spacious car. Review of Toyota Corona Exiv is what it was at that time ... Of course, I wanted something brand-like (I read a lot of comments - buy a brand and don't worry)))))) But, Penza is not a rich city on the right wheel - and it took a long time to see the mark in the 110 body alive - but when I got caught .... - the owner probably still nervously recalls the black exive who cut him off and pushed him to the side of the road. But the guy was not caught from the evil - he even allocated me 15 minutes for a complete inspection of his car))))) Thank you Seryoga! Mark was great ... but the space of the rear seats was depressing ... it will not be enough ... not enough ... I wanted Toyoty - so the search continued ... And the choice was on Premium (reviews played an important role in this) ))) - according to the money it was supposed - 2003-2004 - the color is only gray - for with red and black body coat Toyota Premio 2003 in Uganda ings, and so he raised the Penza car washes to a height unattainable before them. I will not bore you with stories about the search for the car, which lasted almost two months. But in neighboring Nizhny Novgorod, purely by chance, I found what the doctor ordered - the first owner, 2003, gray, 1800, a reversing camera - well, and other amenities ... Now to the point ... The Japs managed to create a surprisingly kind and inconspicuous car))) You start to pay attention to the body shape only when you see it in profile - and many are surprised - that something strange Avensis ... Front and rear - absolutely no aggressiveness - so - gray mouse ... (although the zakos under the Lexus with dimensions on the trunk lid was a success) Maybe many will disagree with me - but the allion looks much faster from the hood. But on the other hand, if I was slowed down at the exiv at least once a week, then at the premium I forgot about communicating with these guys from the big road (except for a few cases of absolutely impudent violation of the rules by me) The engine - 1800 is just right for this machine - moderately economical, but at the same time without obvious failures. Acceleration and overtaking are no problem. Someone calls it disposable - someone is "salumin" - but with my mileage under 100,000 - I think it will be enough for my lifetime. Over the entire period of operation, I did not deliver any problems ... Ground clearance - I did not measure it with a ruler - but even on native 14 discs it allows you to move around Russian bumps normally. On 17 summer ice rinks - forest, nature, mushrooms - no problem. The suspension is moderately rolling. But at speed along the average statistical regional road, a longitudinal swing sometimes appears (((((. A couple of times I got into the pits, but it was not possible to "break through" the racks. By the way, there is windage - of course it does not blow off like a Zaporozhets from the track - but noticeably ... Many people write - I drive 150-170 - everything is fine, but in my opinion the most comfortable speed for Premka on the highway is 110-130. (And of course, a lot depends on the road) A spacious comfortable trunk, the only thing that causes inconvenience is its small opening - that is, a large size would fit .. but how to put it there ???? Large rear doors - at the level of the Camry ... transporting bodies to the salon and back is very convenient. The salon is what really gives pleasure in this car ... There is more than enough space ... Rear passengers get so used to the convenience and size of the cabin - that when moving in other sedans such as Mazda or Honda they begin to grumble ... Especially friends and children like it transformation of the rear seats - when the backs of the sofa are lowered to (I will not say for sure - but visually) 18 - 25 degrees ... And the loud cries of a child in a shopping center - dad, can I go to the car, relax - I am no longer embarrassed))))) Very convenient when traveling long distances. Moreover, in combination with the large legroom, there is more than enough room to sleep. B0))))) Front disc brakes, rear drum brakes - of course, this is already the last century - but in conjunction with ABS - braking is more than decent. Bi-xenon and xenon light - fog lights. It's a pity that it is not factory ((((The left side may not turn on ... sometimes with a delay, and sometimes from https://jiji.ug/cars/toyota-premio-2003

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trainings in Entrepreneurship for SMEs

2000 Toyota RAV 4

Nissan Cabstar Trucks & Trailers