Women’S Dresses

Price: $ 14.32 $ 4.20 shipping Go to the store Good day! Today my review is about the dress, photos of which will perfectly replenish the collection of expectation / reality pictures. At the beginning of the review, I will clarify: the dress at the time of my order was completely different in the main photo of the product in the store, I ordered a mint dress with polka dots, medium length. Not deceived, only with color :). A couple of weeks later, when I received the package and when I sat down to write a review, I saw that the photo was replaced. I received the parcel two and a half weeks after ordering. The packaging consisted of a white mail bag. The item was packed in an individual bag with adhesive tape. The dress, as I described above, turned out to be of a completely different style and color. There was a label on the dress. From the seamy side, it looks like this: The seams are straight, the threads stuck out in only one place and were easily removed with scissors. A hidden zipper is sewn into the back. B0 I chose the size XL and the dress was too big for me. When choosing the size, I was Women’S Dresses  guided by the measurements indicated on the product page For my parameters, I needed to take size L. Product length - 116.5cm Sleeve length -29cm https://jiji.co.tz/ilala/clothing/womens-dresses-yPOH2PwHKqTs1gjG99yI1rp1.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trainings in Entrepreneurship for SMEs

2000 Toyota RAV 4

Nissan Cabstar Trucks & Trailers