Toyota Sienna 2006 LE AWD Gray

2006 Toyota Sienna LE 7-passengers is a Front-wheel drive MiniVan. accommodates up to 7 passengers. It has 4 doors and is powered by a 3.3L V6 DOHC 24-valve 215 hp @ 5600 rpm engine paired with a 5 speed automatic transmission. The 2006 Toyota Sienna LE 7-passengers has a cargo volume of 124 liters and weighs 1880 kg. In terms of driving assistance, the 2006 Toyota Sienna LE 7-passengers has a stabilization and traction control system in addition to an anti-lock braking system (abs). The vehicle has additional engine and also offers and. safety features also include Driver side front airbag and Passenger side front airbag. front suspension - Front independent suspension, and rear - Rear solid axle suspension. The car is also equipped with Yes, it has 16 '' alloy wheels as standard. electronic functions include cruise control. for convenience, power windows and electric door locks are installed in the car. there is also a remote keyless access function. besides, it is in the car. there are audio control buttons on the steering wheel. in terms of perfor Toyota Sienna 2006 LE AWD Gray mance, the car has 235Nm of torque and a top speed of 220 km / h .. it accelerates from 0 to 100 km / h in 9.2 and reaches a quarter mile in 16.7 seconds .. fuel consumption is 12.4 l / 100 km in city and 8.2 l / 100km on the highway. car price from $ 36,255 EngineStandard in TrimPowerTorqueFuel Consumption - CityFuel Consumption - Highway0 - 100 km / hQuarter MileHalf Mile CE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A) It took me nine months of research before I bought my van new. I got a great deal and have never regretted my decision. my van has over 305,000 miles and I haven't broken anywhere! I get all the regular service and repairs at the dealership (always using their coupons) and have spent less than $ 1,500 over the years on repairs, including: A / C fan, wheel bearing, new calipers and drums, and a recently new starter motor. I can only hope and pray that the next car I buy will be just as reliable! I never thought that I would have a minivan. but having a sedan with two children just didn't work. Siena offers so much space for children. it drives much better than I thought. my wife likes it. I love how safe I feel when she drives her and the kids. I have tested many minivans and this was by far the best. I got a lower level model and it has everything I need and more. LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A) this van does everything I've ever asked for; and with grace and poise. it is a very calm and comfortable highway cruiser; and I can move my 70 year old mother (with severe back problems) around town without complaint. I used it for my annual ski vacation in the very snowy and hilly upstate New York and north of Quebec City. I had no problems either on the roads or on hilly, unplowed parking lots. The Siena works well as a camper too: roll up the back seats, inflate the air mattress and go to bed! and it's not tiring to drive. my other car is a honda s2000; Siena is not all. but the v6 accelerates confidently in traffic, and it can haul the full load of adults through mountains (at speed limit or higher) at normal revs. it goes where you point. and brakes without drama. Maintenance consisted of changing the oil and changing and rotating tires. I am very grateful for this car and for the people who developed it. great car. I would buy another one. The first thing to say is that it has an excellent turning radius. I used to drive my little offspring xa, but didn't notice any difference in handling the sienna when cornering. The next thing I have to say is that it has excellent hard steering. I love this, I love this very much. this instills confidence in drivers when driving such a minivan. quiet engine. pleasant roomy interior with a sufficient number of compartments. good rear view when looking over your shoulder when changing lanes. good value for money if you want to pay for one car for a long time. I was worried about his tires as few people on this forum are complaining. I haven't seen this yet. I haven't seen its fuel economy yet (I believe it couldn't get any worse). a lot of space can comfortably accommodate everyone Buick Terraza CXL 2005 Front-wheel drive Petrol (Gasoline) 7 Seats ₽ 2,570,800 Chevrolet Astro 4wd LT 2005 All-wheel drive Petrol (Gasoline) 8 Seats $ 39,517 Chrysler town 2005 Front-wheel drive Petrol (Gasoline) 7 Seats KR 3,082,074 https://cars45.com.gh/fHAsMR6l1cFlOp0rrPicqRxt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trainings in Entrepreneurship for SMEs

2000 Toyota RAV 4

Nissan Cabstar Trucks & Trailers